1 Farmepac Pharmacist Research Fellowship (Ref. Farm Farmepac/20 TD)
|Upon submitting their application, candidates must meet the requisites and possess the preferred qualifications indicated in this call and specify them in the on-line form.
– Master’s degree in Pharmacy and Industrial Pharmacy or equivalent title (please indicate the final mark in the on-line form).
– Specialization in Hospital Pharmacy or equivalent, already obtained or in progress (only students enrolled at least in their third year of postgraduate school will be admitted).
– Pharmacist professional license.
– Enrollment in the Board of Pharmacists.
– Documented experience in Drug Surveillance.
The deadline to submit the applications is February 6, 2020.